Amy tagged me and I'm it. There's just one catch. I'm a very open person and I don't think I have even one thing that someone doesn't know about me. Considering that my readership is mostly John's best friends, my family, and then poker friends next - I'll cross my fingers that at least half of these facts you didn't know about. Susan will probably know all of it, and I'll try hard to stump the BBE who brought me flowers and made dinner
last the other night because I wasn't feeling well. See, even Susan didn't know that! But, that's not part of my seven....
1. I got my breasts painted at a sex club in Bangkok. After seeing a painter illustrate the dancers with flourescent flowers on stage, Susan paid me to go up there and have it done to me. As we got up to go do it, the painter was calling it quits. We really wanted it done on stage like the hired help, but instead he did it in a back dressing room. Susan took pictures but Walgreens wouldn't give them back when she picked up her roll from development.
2. I marched in a Save the Dolphins rally down by the wharf in San Diego when I was a young teen. My dad had to drive me there.
3. I'm left handed, write top to bottom, right to left - but bat and eat with my right hand.
4. I've driven at least three hand-me-down volvos, but never owned a new car.
5. I hate most of my clothes and struggle to get dressed nearly every day.
6. I love slurping drinks, especially water.
7. I've had a life-long fear of being attacked in a public restroom. No idea where it comes from.
I had a few more days to think about it. Maybe I stumped a few of you.
CURRENT: Las Vegas
NEXT: San Francisco, CA (Fri-Sun)
NEXT, NEXT: Los Angeles, CA (Mon) for PRSA conference